Chocolate Magic Pecan Tart
⠀- 1 1/2 cups of oats - 2 Scoops of Chocolate Magic - 1/4 tsp of salt - 1/4 cup melted coconut oil - 1/4 cup maple syrup - 1/2 cup ground toasted pecans Ganache Layer - 2 cups of Dark Chocolate - 1 can of coconut milk
- Toast 1 cup of pecans in a pan until they become darken slightly. Grind 1/2 cup of them for the crust.
- Melt coconut oil, then combine all the crust ingredients together in a bowl.
- Press crust into a greased or line dish to create an even layer. Bake at 350F for 10-15 mins.
- Break up chocolate into small pieces and set inside a bowl.
- Heat coconut milk until it simmers, then add to the bowl of chocolate and let it sit with no stirring for 5 minutes. Then whisk till combined add in remaining pecans.
- Top crust with chocolate, and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.